Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Tales From The Scales - Week 3 - up ½ lb

Up this week, but to be honest I expected to be up more so I'm pretty happy to have only a ½ lb of damage to repair for next week. It could have been a whole lot worse.

Just noticed, that even with the ½ lb gain I've lost my first 5 pounds on the challenge, so I guess I've earned one of these...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Challenge Stats so far:
Start weight: 297
Current weight: 292
Challenge goal: 266 lbs
Loss so far: 5 lbs

7 comments:

Mom said...

I am glad you have earned your 5 lb sticker for your blog, keep at it and that half pound will be history!

Everything Counts said...

Awesome! I can't wait till I earn my 5 lb sticker! Great going! Keep Pressing ON! You can do it!

Blessings!

Monkey Kisses said...

that is great that you earned your tag.. it's ok to be up 1/2 lb.. our bodies fluctuate all the time.. but keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Yay! 5 pounds! Great for You!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job on the 5lbs!
Path to Health

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Yay! You got your 5 lb. button! Great job! Good luck this week.

Diana Swallow said...

Congrats on your 5 pound loss!