Missed Week 5, so please don't think you're going mad.
Not officially weighed-in at a weight watchers meeting for the last two weeks, so today's weigh-in was done on my bathroom scales...so the caveat is that they will not be as accurate as the weight watchers scales.
My bathroom scales give me 20 stone 10 lbs (290 lbs)
Challenge Stats so far:
Start weight: 297 lbs
Current weight: 290 lbs
Challenge goal: 266 lbs
Loss so far: 7 lbs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
7 pounds gone! Hurrah!
I got myself a new scale (easier to read, wider for my fat self), and I love that I can weigh in butt naked in the am before I eat breakfast. That sort of daily weigh-in, I think, tracks even more accurately than WW, cause clothes, shoes, beverages, meals don't affect it.
bare skin, no meals, right after getting up....I trust that more than any scale. :)
Although it does feel a little kinky to be nekkid on my Tanita. ha
Congrats on continuing to make progress. Slow and steady wins the race...
The Princess
Wow, 7 pounds gone is wonderful! Congrats.
Path to Health
Post a Comment