Monday, October 01, 2007

Week 10 Weigh-in - 291.5 lbs

Down just 1 lb this week.

OK, I sound more disappointed than I should, but I just can't convince myself that it *IS* good. And really, it is....because I don't think I really deserve it.

Tuesday night we went to a meeting for an organisation we're both on the committee for....and knowing we wouldn't be home until gone 10pm we decided to go early and eat in the hotel where the meeting was being held.
I made the best food choices that I could, but they just weren't point friendly. Really going to have to re-think this if the next meeting co-incides with one of my work days (not home early enough to cook & eat properly before heading to the meeting).

And then 2 other days I went over my points...not way over, but over nonetheless....so only mananged 4 days out of 7 within my points this week. Really should have shown a gain on the scales if anything. So I'll take that 1 lb loss and learn to be happy with it....just difficult when the previous two weeks have shown such fantastic losses of 5 lbs and 4.5 lbs respectively.

So back on track this week, no meetings, no distractions...just me and my tracker.

No comments: