Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tales From The Scales - Week 4 - down 1 lb

Slowly but surely...down I go. 1 lb down this week, and I'm glad to be a loser. Better than a 'maintain' and 100% better than a gain!

Challenge Stats so far:
Start weight: 297 lbs
Current weight: 291 lbs
Challenge goal: 266 lbs
Loss so far: 6 lbs


Just noticed I completely forgot to blog about my Weight Watchers weigh-in on Monday...so this post can surely cover that too!
The meeting this week was based around lunches, and whether we were finding it easy to make good choices at lunchtime. Our leader explored the points values of what could be perceived as healthy options pre-packed sandwiches....shocking really, and in future I will try to plan for this if I know I'm not going to be at home for lunch time.

6 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

Hurray, a pound lost, and six total! Wonderful.

Courtney said...

Congratulations on your loss. It always better than a gain but sometimes I'm happy with just maintaining. Sometimes it seems to takes just as much work to maintain. Good luck in the future.

Diana Swallow said...

Congrats on your weight loss, you are doing a phenomenal job!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on making great progress!
Path to Health

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Six pounds is a lot of fat. Ever looked at six pounds of beef fat. Uh-huh. Yes!!!!

May we all reach our challenge goals!

The Princess

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Hey, come on, lady! I'm waiting for your post for this week. :)

The Princess