Sunday, October 14, 2007

October's Exercise Pledge - Day 6

Couldn't drive out anywhere today as J had taken my camper off to work on in his farm workshop. Replacing my broken exhasut manifold (bus will sound less like a tractor when it comes home), and putting my thermostat bck in (bus will now have a properly behaving temperature gauge)...so instead I took myself and a couple of dogs for a good long walk on the lanes around here. Not quite the full hour that I pledged, but not the 20 minute cop-out either. So very pleased with myself.

2 comments:

Diana Swallow said...

Good for you for getting out there and walking even if your schedule was disrupted!

Anonymous said...

Hi there...

I am new here and came across from http://www.talesfromthescales.net wanted to say hi....

Holiday weight loss tips are used to avoid weight gaining during the time of holidays.

Everyone feels that the holidays are meant for relaxation only and they don’t prefer to practice exercises.

Due to this, excess weight will be gained by our body.

Over weight will create an inconvenient feeling with in us and it also creates several health problems.