Weighed in at:22 stone 12 lbs = 320 lbs
10% goal = 20 stone 8 lbs (loss required 32 lbs)
long term goal BMI of 25 at 11 stone 6 lbs =160 lbs (loss required 160 lbs)
Better than it looks, or so I'm told...only time to post a quick one right now, as off out to help rebuild my gearbox.
Considering my lack of control with the menu whilst cmaping, and water retention from 'time of the month' (TOTM) my leader M said I should be very pleased with myself...I had every right to a gain this week, and instead I held my own.
Got to go, will come back and edit/add to this post later
[returned to Edit as promised]
The meeting this week was all about making friends with complex carbs...how they fill you up and keep you feeling full for longer than other type of carbohydrate.
M discussed keeping sweet foods and alcohol to just 14 points worth a week. I've found no mention of this anywhere else though, no in the book or online...so may ask her to clarify this next week.
J took me to the meeting as my camper was still without its gearbox. As a thank you to him we stayed on at the hotel where the meetings are held, andI bought him a beer. I was quite shocked at the price of a 330ml bottle of Bulmers Light (1 point)...€4.50!!! The full pint of Guinness was only €3.70...what a total rip off!
See ya x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment