Still extremely hot...on breakfast news this morning they were speculating whether tomorrow might break any existing records for high temperatures...not looking forward to it.
Faffed around a little on here, tweaking little bits here and there.
Eaten an apple so far today, I'm really not a breakfasty person. Starting to get a bit hungry now though. J will be home for lunch soon, so will have a look at what scrummy sandwiches I can whip together...and then the fun of working out the points.
Came up with a plan for getting more water in to me. I'm a tea queen, and whilst working on my ps I'll drink gallons of the stuff...so, with a little self discipline I can drink a small glass of water while I wait for the kettle to boil each time. Easy as that!
Meant to be off camping this weekend, but struggling to find the motivation at the moment. We can't get kennelling for the dogs [left it too late to book], so J will have to stay at home. We've too many dogs to happily camp with all of them in attendance. So camping on my own is not something I'm looking forward to, I like to share the experiences...but as I have organised the weekend for a club I'm kind of duty bound to attend. Next time volunteers are sought for things like this I will ask J to strap my arms to my sides...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment