Monday, July 17, 2006

Weigh Day 1 - 320 lbs (160 lbs to lose)

Weighed in at:
22 stone 12 lbs = 320 lbs
10% goal = 20 stone 8 lbs (loss required 32 lbs)
long term goal BMI of 25 at 11 stone 6 lbs =160 lbs (loss required 160 lbs)

Bitter sweet experience going back. Slightly ashamed to finally discover my *actual* weight and embarrassed to be there in some ways...but delightful to greet my former leader M and her clerk K again. she was so welcoming and friendly, and seemed genuinely pleased to see me having a second go at it.

This evenings talk was based around camels, and their fat storage, and why they store it. There's a method to this madness, honestly! We discussed reasons why some feel impelled to clear their plates, despite already feeling full and M impressed upon us not to go without food for longer than 4 hours at a time during our waking hours.

She talked me through the two current programs, and we agreed initially to start on the points-based method as I was happy and familiar with this from my last attempt at WW. I would like to settle into this psychologically first before I explore the non counting method. Eating with little or no restrictions seems a little daunting for now, so we start with counting points.
Stats
I want to try and keep up with my stats on a weekly basis (on weigh day), and measurements done the first week of each month. Measurements given today just as a first day record.
Age: 32
Height: 5'7"
Start Weight: 320 lbs
10% Goal Weight: 288 lbs
Overall Goal Weight: 160 lbs
Total Loss: 0 lbs
Left to Lose (overall): 160 lbs
Left to Lose (10%): 32 lbs
Starting BMI: 50.2
Current BMI: 50.2
BMI Lost: 0
Measurements: Bust 52½" / Waist 47½" / Hips 59"


My points allocation for this week is 31

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just joined Weight Watchers. I weigh 319 pounds. Hope you'd like to keep in touch. My name is Harvey my email is harveyblear@hotmail.com