Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Food Journal - 18Jul06

Milk (for tea) - 4

Lunch:
sandwiches for lunch (white bread, ham, mayo, marg & cheese) - 7½
prawn cocktail crisps - 3
galaxy caramel - 2½

Supper:
Pork chops, potatoes, french beans, dab of flora, and a dab of mayo - 11½

Snacks:
Yoghurt - 1½
2 apples - 1

Total Points = 31

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caroline!
I found your journal through FatFighters. Do you live in the UK? I only ask 'cos you posted your weight in Stones first and I am in Somerset - its always good to find fellow bloggers in the same country!!!!
Good luck with Weightwatchers, I'll keep reading and see how your going!. Best wishes, Janey. x

Big Blogger said...

Thanks for your comments Jayne, and thanks for visiting my blog ;o)

I'm actually in Ireland, but I'm originally from Hampshire. As far as I can tell the Irish WW system is the same as the UK. I looked at a US site last night and was very confused by Core and Flex...erm.

Do you have your own blog Jayne? Post the link here, and I'll gladly add it to my links on the right here....and have a good read too :o)

Catch you later, Caroline x

Big Blogger said...

My deepest apologies...my only defence is this mad heat, and the fact that I simply cannot function in it. (and the fact that I can't edit my reply comment, or can I? I'm still learning my way around here *LOL* )

Your name is of course Janey, not Jayne...and I've found the link to your blog!

Sorry for being so dumb!

Off for a read now :o)