Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 8 Weigh-in - 297 lbs

Put some manners on that horse, and discarded those 4 lbs with the disdain they deserved...and threw out an extra lb just for added effect! Ha!

Actually quite surprised by this...tried to do my best but not been overly angelic, and have knowingly gone over my points allocation (30 points) a few times this week to my knowledge, as well as a sinful camping weekend with friends at Carraig Dulra courtesy of our very generous hosts, Suzie and Mike.
Good company, beautiful location, too many sausages snaffled from the barbecue, cold beer going down all too well, and the most delicious (yet utterly sinful) idea for combining toasted marshmallows, melted chocolate and digestive biscuit...all conspired to make me very worried when I stepped up on the scale this evening.
And came home clutching my little coloured stone that our leader gives to folks when they've lost a stone in weight. Only 13 lbs to go until I get the next one!

But I guess when I wasn't being bad I was doing something right.

If you're consfused by the title this week, I decided to bite the bullet and apply these current posts to my current efforts at WW. This is week 8 since I went back in at the end of July, and it didn't seem right to give the weigh-in days similar titles to those posted last year. Interesting to see that my weekly average is 2lbs, if I can keep that up over the longh aul then I will be very happy indeed...baby steps and all that

Apologies for not posting more last week, busy at work, and busy at home and busy eating badly, and feeling I had nothing much to say that would inspire me. Will honestly try and make more of an effort this week, thanks Princess for the reminders x

1 comment:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Yes, yes, look at you posting and losing. YOu're in the twosers. Good for you. I'm proud of you!!!

The Princess