Monday, September 10, 2007

Weigh Day - 302 lbs (bummer!)

Am so pi**ed with myself right now. *UP* 4 lbs this week. The delightful balloon of losing my first stone last week is well and truly burst, and now sits shrivelled and deflated, as does my mood.

Had the TOTM from hell this week. Stomach cramps that had me rolling about on the floor, groaning....and an appetite to test the most virtuous. Some days I just couldn't get full, and the hunger demons pulled my hair constantly. Went well over my points more days this week than I stayed under, and the price is paid.

And now, the scales of truth show me the damage and make me feel even worse.

So, I fell off the horse, bruised my ego and motivation. Now to grab the reins, find that stirrup and remount...

3 comments:

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Get those reins, lady! In one week, with solid rein control, you'll have lost those 4 lbs again (cause I suspect a part of that is just water gain, really.)

I had the hardest week last week since I began my eating plan (or should I say restarted) in August. After smooth sailing for days and days (unusual for me, any smooth sailing), it just was Ravenous City. MAde me nuts.

Today, I've been careful to eat every 2-2.5 hours to keep the blood sugar steady and the cravings at bay. It's hard. You know, thinking about it. It's tiring to focus on it. But, until it becomes a solid habit--what, at least a year or more of doing this? Eek!--we have to think, plan, measure, strategize, plan, foil, and go hungry. :(

Sucks.

But reality isn't always glowy.

Happy Tuesday to you. It's a sad day here for us, but it's still a day alive, and that's GOOD. Alive = hope.

Peace,
Mir, the Princess Dieter

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Come on. Post something every day. Just doing that will get you anchored--thinking about making progress. :)

The Princess

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Come on, Caroline.

Let us hear from you.

The Princess