So last night I found an old friend on Facebook, and she had put up a few photos from her recent wedding (July 07). Well as luck would have it, I featured in a couple of photos...and clearly looked the size I am, there's just no hiding it.
But I was mortified that, having been tagged on this photo, all my old college friends who were also 'friends' on Facebook would be able to see this photo because of their 'friend status' access to my profile. I almost begged her to remove it, I really didn't want my college friends to see what I had become...but then I realised I could'nt ask her to do that without being completely pathetic...so here, to truly get this out of the closet, I'm going to publish those photos here in all their glory. If that doesn't cure me of any silliness, and focus my diet, then I don't know what will!
Avert your eyes if you're easily offended (well, I know for sure these photos offend me!)
J & T's Wedding - 19th July 2007

I cut out my fiance in the next pic, in case you're wondering about the fella I'm sprawling across!




1 comment:
Oh, I can't even look at pics of me in the last 5 years. Horrifies me. But I do need to get hubby to take one of me to start the Tales/Scales challenge. I'm gonna faint.
You know, the second pic has such a nice expression (due to fiance's being right there, no doubt!) that you could do a crop and just use the happy face as an avatar. It's a nice face shot. Really.
I'm glad you decided to do the Challenge. I know I need a kick in the butt to exercise. I hate to do it, but knowing it's a group challenge and weigh in, well, that might be a nice incentive.
Keep posting!
Mir, The Princess
Post a Comment