Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Start, New Ticker, New Stats

Have altered the Ticker at the bottom to reflect the new start, to save any confusion (mine mostly!).

And now for the new stats:
Age: 33
Height: 5'7"
Starting Weight: 313 lbs
10% Goal Weight: 282 lbs
Overall Goal Weight: 159 lbs
Current Weight: 298 lbs
Loss to date: 15 lbs
Left to Lose (overall): 144 lbs
Left to Lose (10%): 16 lbs
Starting BMI: 49.1
Current BMI: 46.7
BMI Lost: 2.4
Current Measurements: Bust 50½" / Waist 46½" / Hips 58"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'd like to link you to my weight loss blog - http://www.gottastartsomeplace.com

I think we can help each other!

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Hi, I came to wish you the VERY BEST on your journey. I'm on the same journey. I need to lose 120+ pounds. So, cheering you on!

Hey, interesting the measurements. We have the same hip measurements, but different shapes. You look more like a pear, I'm an avocado. Heh. Everything ends up being edible,d ang.

Well, have a great new journey. Blessings,

The Princess (ie, Mir)

Big Blogger said...

Thanks Trish

I'd be delighted to add a link to your blog too!

Also, thanks Mir. LOL, yes, everything seems to come back to food doesn't it.
Must pluck up the courage to psot some pics...